Joseph Loeffler Post #1006, Brentwood, New York 11717-4677
Loeffler's Lounge (aka Post Social Area, Club 1006, The Bar)
The post opens at three o'clock on Mondays, and two o'clock Tuesday-Friday and noon on Saturday and Sunday, and closes any time after 1900, if there are not enough members to make it worthwhile.
Our members should free to come down to socialize. The Post Home is for ALL of
our members' enjoyment.
The Social area has three flat-screen TVs. Free pool table, shuffleboard, dart board, and Foosball. The post also has Wi-Fi.
The Social area has four beers on tap: Pabst Blue Ribbon, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra Light and Coors Light, but due to COVID-19, bottled beer and cans only.
There is a large selection of other
libations at reasonable prices, plus water and soda, and sometimes coffee and tea.
Check out the Events page and newsletter for up-to-date goings-on.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. No gambling.
2. No profane language, male or female.
3. No children in the bar after 8:00 PM., at the bartender's discretion.
4. Do not deface the property, inside or out.
5. Legion business should not be discussed at the bar.
6. The bartender on duty shall have the authority to refuse service to any person that they consider out of order
7. Members not abiding by these rules are subject to loss of privileges or charges.
8. Any suggestions to improve our post social area would be greatly appreciated at any B.O.D. meeting.
9. Members and guests must sign the book. Members are responsible for their guests' actions.
Post property is ADA compliant.
Auxiliary Drill Team Events Home Photo Album Riders S.A.L.
Sign the Post Guestbook View the Post Guestbook
Joseph Loeffler Post #1006
MMIII-MMXXIII.All Rights Reserved.©
Web Site by PPC G.G. Mignon
Updated on February 13, 2023.